AFT – the perfect company for professional drivers (m/f/d) and those who want to become one
As a subsidiary of ARS Altmann AG, we – AFT H. Altmann Fahrzeugtransporte GmbH, AFT for short – have been successfully active in the field of vehicle transport for over 40 years. With an average truck age of around 2.5 years, our eight fleets and 650 special trucks make us one of the youngest and most modern fleets in Europe. AFT in Poland is represented by AFT Altmann Polska sp.z.o.o.
We buy our tractors from Mercedes-Benz, MAN, Scania and IVECO, the bodies from Kässbohrer and Rolfo. Our fleets are equipped with the latest technology and modern driving safety systems to ensure the safety of our drivers in the best possible way.
In our regular internal driver training courses, in addition to driving safety, our employees take courses in economical driving and eco-training to reduce fuel consumption.
Anyone who has nothing else to offer becomes a truck driver ? Absolutely wrong!
As a professional driver in automotive logistics, you transport valuable freight that must be handled with particular care in order to meet the high demands of our customers at all times. This includes not only an enormous sense of responsibility and reliability, but above all a good feeling for distances. For example, driving a wide SUV on a car transporter is a custom job. In addition, care during loading is another important point, for which legal regulations and customer wishes must also be observed. In short, being a professional driver in automotive logistics is a challenging task that requires a great deal of expertise.
In principle, the following tasks are part of everyday working life, yet no two days are the same:
- You transport various vehicles and vehicle types directly from the automobile plant or from our (inter)national branches to the customers in the respective driving area.
- You are responsible for taking over, loading and unloading as well as handing over the vehicles and observe all legal regulations.
- You are responsible for proper load securing.
- You check the vehicles for freedom from damage upon acceptance and complete the documentation on the freight documents.
- You are in constant contact with customers and always act in a friendly and courteous manner.
You want to make a move? No problem with us!
We would like to further strengthen our international team and are therefore looking for motivated and reliable professional drivers (m/f/d) with and without experience. Our advantage: In our ARS Academy we train you according to your needs. Whether accelerated basic training, training to become a professional driver, introduction to the special field of car transport or the induction of new drivers in the company – our professionals are at the side of new drivers with help and advice.
Curious? Find out more here!
This is what we have to offer
- Long-term workplace
- Truck can be taken to your place of residence
- Payment above tariff and on time
- Free working clothes
- Free, comprehensive training and further education / familiarisation
- Modern and very well-equipped trucks, e.g. air conditioning / stationary climate, telematics, telephone, driver assistance systems
- Good benefits: Company pension plans, kindergarten subsidies, capital formation benefits, etc.
What you bring with you
- Driving licence class CE
- Valid driver card
- Readiness for long-distance traffic
- Ability to work in a team, customer orientation, customer friendliness
- German language skills / willingness to learn
Do you want to strengthen our team?
Then apply today. Click on the button to go directly to our job portal. We look forward to receiving your application