First insights into working life
Working in the workshop, observing the work of the human resources department or experiencing first-hand the accounting processes – all this is possible during an internship. We offer pupils and students the opportunity to get a taste of our company for a day or even for a longer period of time and thus get a first impression of the job sought and the tasks involved.
Discover the world of logistics
An internship enables you to get to know our company and gain insights into the working field of automotive logistics.
Internships are offered for our entire training spectrum, for example:
- Management assistant for forwarding and logistics services (m/f)
- Management assistant for office management (m/f)
- IT specialist for system Integration (m/f)
- IT specialist for application development (m/f)
- Mechatronics technician (m/f)
- Agricultural and construction machinery mechatronics technician (m/f)
- Vehicle painter (m/f)